Patrick Neale & Associates was founded on the principles of creating and leveraging relationships and applying our business experience and acumen to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. We are committed to the betterment of the community of Southwest Florida. With office locations in Naples and Marco Island Attorney Patrick H. Neale's primary areas of practice are:
- Business & Entrepreneurial Law – Our team has extensive experience in business startups and product development and launch.
- Construction & Contracting Law – Patrick Neale served as the attorney for the Collier County Contractor Licensing Board for 15 years. He has extensive expertise in all areas of construction law. For consumers, Home Renovation Project Protection can minimize the risk of delays and financial losses.
- Real Estate – Including Contract Drafting, Negotiation, Disputes, Transactions and Leases.
- Litigation and Foreclosure Defense & Prevention – Aggressive and knowledgeable tactics and strategies combined with extensive experience in the area.
- Land Use, Zoning & Governmental Law – Planned Unit Developments, rezones, comprehensive plan amendments, variances, site plans, subdivision plats, conditional uses and code enforcement issues.
- Bankruptcy – Personal and business debtor representation.
Patrick Neale also has extensive experience in the areas of towing and transportation and international trade. As a member of the Florida Bar since 1978, an accomplished business man and a prominent community leader Patrick Neale brings expertise, compassion and pragmatism to your matter. He and his team treat every client as a unique individual with the utmost respect and privacy.
Many people seek the advice of an attorney only as a last resort. Unfortunately that may limit your potential for achieving satisfactory results. We encourage you to take advantage of Patrick Neale’s reduced fee initial consultation to explore your situation as early as possible – when you may have more options and potential for a successful outcome than someone who waits.
For an initial consultation in the Naples or Marco Island locations, please submit a consultation request form or call 239-642-1485.
Pay My Bill
Patrick Neale & Associates serves clients throughout Southwest Florida and has office locations in Naples and Marco Island.
Hiring an attorney is an important decision which should not be based solely on advertising. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.